3 Years to Travel / No Blackout Dates / Roundtrip Air for 2
Balmy breezes, radiant sunsets and the laid-back charm of the Florida Keys promise fun and relaxation. Your adventure begins in Key West, where you’ll enjoy 4 lazy days and 3 magical nights at one of the island’s most luxurious resorts. You’ll feel like you belong there the moment your toes touch the sand as you sip frozen Margaritas and let soft island breezes sweep over you. Enjoy lazy strolls past palm-shaded cottages, and explore quirky shops, art galleries and author Ernest Hemingway’s tropical home. Then celebrate as the sun sets the sky on fire before it sizzles into the Gulf of Mexico. Drop by for a drink at Hemingway’s favorite bar, Sloppy Joes, then dine on fresh seafood or savory steaks at a casual cafe. Another day, you’ll hop aboard a luxury catamaran for a cruise to the Dry Tortugas. Enjoy breakfast and lunch on board and spend the afternoon swimming, snorkeling, and exploring.
Your Key West adventure includes roundtrip airfare for two, your rental car, three nights’ deluxe accommodations and your catamaran cruise to Dry Tortugas National Park.
Your AmFund travel specialist will book your trip, and you have 3 full years to travel with no blackout dates. Bid now and let Key West’s sun, surf and sand rejuvenate your body and soul!
- Round trip airfare in and out of Miami for 2 (main cabin) from any major U.S airport
- Rental Car
- 3 Nights Deluxe Accommodations
- Catamaran cruise to the Dry Tortugas National Park
- Professional Travel Specialist to book your trip
- Online Price: $3,892.40
- Offline Price: SAVE by attending Hops for Housing! In-Person discount price the night of the event is $3,700 – a savings of $192.40, just for partying with us October 19th! Buy your ticket today!
- Options to upgrade: airfare, add travelers and extend your trip available upon request.